Re: [RC] [RC] Old Dominion 50 mile ride - Truman Prevatt

They don't do Kennedy Peak now on the 50. The only reason your skin didn't craw was because of all the trees you couldn't see you were on a razor ridge line dropping of to the valleys below on each side while stepping around boulders on a table rock base.

Great ride - I got off and walked my horse at that point. Of coure a few of the locals came galloping past.

I don't think anything on the 50 there is any problem unless the horse is a total idiot in which case Darwin will prevail.

Truman

Cowgirgoof@xxxxxxx wrote:
I rode it ten years ago, so the trail probably has changed some. But, there was one trail that was very rocky and narrow along the face of a mountain or "cliff". Nothing that made my skin really crawl, but then I'm not necessarily afraid of heights (we'll see if I'm willing to re-clarify that statement after Tevis this summer!). I found that it would have been difficult to trot on that trail, because you could reach out and touch the rock wall, but again, nothing that was un-manageable.
Becky
Why should I look good if I don`t smell good?
~  author unknown

--
We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.