[RC] AERC Online points have been updated - Michael Maul

New point standings have been posted at http://www.doublejoy.com/erol/Points/default.asp

The following pre-April rides are not included in the standings at the link.

Jan 10, 2004 Warner Springs Endurance Ride
Terry Woolley Howe (5961) phone:619-445-5443 email:cancer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jan 16, 2004 El Paso-Las Cruces I,II,III Pioneer
Randy Eiland (39) phone:915-833-8940 email:renegade12@xxxxxxxx

Feb 14, 2004 Cow Tanks I,II,III Pioneer
Randy Eiland (39) phone:915-833-8940 email:renegade12@xxxxxxxx

Mar 18, 2004 New Mexico Renegade I,II,III Pioneer
Randy Eiland (39) phone:915-833-8940 email:renegade12@xxxxxxxx

Mar 20, 2004 Bar H Boogie I & II
Lynne Glazer (14580) phone:909-947-0775 email:anyone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I still prefer what it is that BH100, Tevis, The Duck's Soup of Endurance,
etc. has to offer...but, to see a horse canter over sand for those
distances...Good Lord, it humbles me.
~  Frank Solano