[RC] A Question - DreamWeaver

What is the most common cause of horses going lame at
the endurance rides?

Rider error. Which often goes back to how the horse is shod, and overall management.

Usually when I have seen lame horses pulled from a ride, you can tell simply by looking at their feet. I think that is a major contributing factor.

Karen
in NV

Common sense should also be a part of the decision making process. If you
see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm