[RC] Quicksilver Spring Classic - Merryben

Beautiful day and great trail.  Everyone loved the new trail.

27 starters and 24 completers on the 50.  One lost shoe, one did not pulse down at the vet check and one being treated.

3 LD starters and finishers.

Ken Cook won the 50 and Ray Visco took BC.  I think he was 3rd or 4th.  I was the finish timer but am not sure of the order.