From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Mary Maynard
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 6:08 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] witch dance ride

Can any one who has done this ride before tell me what the
terrain is like
ie hills or flat rocks or sand?
Trying to prepare for the old dominion 100 so would like hills :-)
Thanks in advance
Mary Anne Mayanrd

Getting married? Find tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN
Life Events.
http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married

Riding alone is when you teach a horse all the "tools" and "cues" he needs
to handle the trail, to hold a speed, deal with hills, etc. It's
also where
you develop the "bond" that causes him to "defer" to you before losing his
cool.
~ Jim Holland

Of course things aren't perfect,  perfect doesn't exist on this earth.
Doesn't mean we won't go on trying to get better at what we do. Besides, if
everything was perfect today, what would you do tomorrow? Slamming each
other doesn't get anything done.
~  Dot Wiggins