[RC] Camera for trailer - sandy . l . holder

Sorry I didn't see your earlier message (sometimes I can't stay up on all the e-mails) but I have one from the Home shopping network, Black & white, $130 wireless.  I sent all the info out last year to ridecamp when I bought it.  If you haven't already consummated the ebay purchase, let me know.

Thanks,
Sandy