From: "Howard Bramhall" <howard9732@xxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 8:51 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] Manistee mess

I do agree that complaining about a ride is not in anyone's best interests
but, I will say I've been to some real doosies where most of my neighbors
at
some rides did nothing but complain.  Sometimes, it does happen.  Not
everyone is cut out to be a ride manager.  And, there's always the chance
of
some real bad luck occuring.

Be that as it may, I will never mention any ride by name where I have a
problem.  The problem is mine to deal with and if it's severe enough, and,
repeats itself, I'll just quit going to it.  I will, most likely, talk to
others who were also at that ride to find out if I'm distorting my
experience (wouldn't be the first time).  Plus, it's quite fun to talk
about
some things that happen with others who saw it too, even the bad ones,
but,
I'll never post anything like that on Ridecamp.  The RM's are just too
special for me to do that.

Plus, those westerners will just start a talking about those nasty ole
Southern biddies we got down here and how everything's always better out
west and how the only true endurance rides are in California and Nevada
(not
sure who said that but I know some westerner did), and yada, yada, yada.
haha.

cya,
Howard