[RC] Biltmore /grass/Humidity/early season - Laurie Durgin

The grass thing. The earliness of the season with the humidity and heat. I wonder if someone could analayze those 3 with past records and 'test' the grass there.
I remember the discussuion about the 'new lawn grasses' that have been developed. How the sugar content is so much higher and not to use them in your pasture. And think about the fertilizing schdule and amount of herbicide they must use to make it look that great.
I know about the warnings on the garden/pasture stuff I have used (rarely).
Maybe the horses are 'grazing on poision', and some have a sensitivity to it? Or somehow it knocks their systems out of whack.
I ride power lines alot , and I have seen them spray them. (they skip mine thankfully). It kills everything including 8 ft. pine trees and the grass. WoW. Think posion grazing.
Maybe grazing should only be done ,if there are nice helathy weeds there.

Express yourself with the new version of MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/

REAL endurance is eating egg salad sandwiches for 3 days straight! Heidi
Sowards... but then again... REAL endurance is riding behind someone who
ate egg salad sandwiches for 3 days straight!
~ author unkown