[RC] Super Crews - Suzanne Boyd

Very good point, Angie. I wondered about that myself. While I'm very
fascinated and impressed by a well choreographed crew(that's a thing of
beauty!!), I'm even more impressed by riders that go crewless, taking care
of their horse and themselves from A to Z. I think that shows true
horsemanship. (plus if something goes wrong,,,,,,ain't NO ONE ELSE to
blame!! :P)

Suzanne
REAL endurance is taking your non-horsey family to a ridecamp with you!
~ Heidi Sowards