Re: [RC] Biltmore/Tieing-Up (long) - Merryben

I have had 3 horses in my time who have tied up.  There may not be any science backing it up but all three horses were put on DMG and never tied up again.  My mare I still have and she tied up twice a few years ago just training and has not done it again since the DMG.  My vet thinks it works great too...mb