From: Rebecca Dickens [mailto:Rebecca.Dickens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 8:58 AM
To: steph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Enquiry

Dear Steph

I am trying to complete a project concerning equestrian markets, horse populations and feeding practices throughout the world.  I was wondering whether you would be able to supply me with any data, such as

-          how many horses are involved in Endurance throughout the world?

-          How many horses are involved in Endurance by country esp the US

      - any information regarding how these animals are kept / feeding practices

I realise this is a strange request but I would be very grateful of any information however small or of any contacts you think may be able to help me.

Thanks in advance

regards Becca Dickens

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this document may be confidential.  It is intended only for the use of the named recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete this document.  Do not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor take any copies.  Violation of this notice may be unlawful.