[RC] 2004 OD Alert! - Karen J Zelinsky

Hey Ridecampers!!

Now that the Biltmore is a done deal, it's time to plan for your horse(s) at this year's Old Dominion

I'm the horse masseuse that worked at the OD last time (2 years ago) -- did the 50-mile and the 25-mile winners!
I will be at ridecamp by Thursday afternoon, or earlier if need be, so I can schedule horses Thursday evening, Friday, and of course I can do them after the ride(s), too.

Want your horses feeling better?  Moving better?  Smoother ride?  Smiling?  Calmer?  -- I can do it!

Please let me know if interested in my equine sports massage service, and I'll do my best to fit you in.

Good luck in 2004's OD - and may the perfect weather and ride be with us!

Karen Zelinsky, ESMT
cell:  412-999-8510
home:  814-692-8509