Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.0986 - NdurN

In a message dated 1/10/2004 9:16:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

."  Thats a new =
one to me and i just wonder what AERC or the Vets would think of that? =

Not new to me....of course I am a gypsy by heritage....Old timer told me long ago..for an abcess, pour kerosene in the hoof, light it wait a few seconds then blow it out ..supposedly will draw the abcess to the surface.  Tried it a couple of times...did seem to help.

Susan