Re: [RC] wet foods - Truman Prevatt

I'm amazed how much free choice salt my horses eat in the cold weather. They eat more in the summer but they also pack it down in the winter. Mine tend to drink quite well in warm and cold weather both.

Truman

Merryben@xxxxxxx wrote:
Not having water at our place and having to truck it in, I have been amazed at the amount of water horses actually drink (or don't drink) in the winter.  They drink so little it is no wonder they have more sicknesses in the winter.  Thank goodness we have a lot of grass so they get something in them....mb