Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] blankets--newbie questions - Alice Yovich

I made my horse a rump rug before or last, cold ride. Where do you store a waterproof blanket though? Does it roll up behind the saddle? does it cover everything, or just the rump? My rump rug is waterproof, but doesn't cover the more than just behind the saddle. Thanks.