[RC] protective vests, endurance dogs and xp crew - Laura Hayes

Just thought I would combine all these topics!!

Susan, you mean to tell me you don't have enough 'rib' protection????  Mine is getting lower....I have bought stuff from www.vtosaddlery.com  seems like a great place, and they have vests on their homepage.

My endurance dog for the last 24 years (two different dogs!) has been the English Springer Spaniel.  In all these years, I have never lost either one of my two constant companions - they both would run circles around the horse, but never lose track.  My current one (Murphy) is 10 and will be going on the XP2004 this summer.  My old dog, Kelley (died of old age a few years ago), did most of a 100 miler in Canada with me when he was 2.  We won, and BC, and then the horse, Kelley and I all slept in the same stall that night at Earl Baxter's barn.

I have a message on the XP board regarding an extra crew person I have available.

Laura Hayes AERC#2741