[RC] Vet near Rathdrum, ID - Dana B.

My friend is seriously considering purchasing a horse in Rathdrum, Idaho (approx. 30 miles east of Spokane, 15 miles north of Coeur D'Alene).  She needs to schedule a prepurchase exam, and I told her I would ask the helpful folks on this list for a recommendation.  Do any of you know of a vet in that area whom you would suggest?  This is not an endurance horse; she will be used as a family horse and possibly for competitive trail/LD.

Thanks for your help!

Dana Baldwin
near Sacramento, CA

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx