Re: [RC] Latest on RRs - LSimoni197

Wow, All of you guys are so lucky with your RR.  Back in the 60's I knew a breeder who had to have her 9 year old Son's face sutured after a bitch with puppies got him.
That one is forgivable, but in the 90's I had a friend who had a male.  When he reached maturity, he would not let her sit on the couch.  He really got so bad he drove her out of the house. Dominant behavior got so bad, well, he is buried on my old place.

Lynge