[RC] She sold the camper - PSaintjohn

Hello...thanks to all who responded to the note about the camper for sale.....and it tickled me that most of the inquiries were from ladies....I guess either we're good shoppers or just love riding and camping...probably both.     Anyway, one of the group did buy the camper.  Thanks for all the inquiries....
Happy Shopping, Riding & Camping, Pamela Burton

Pamela Burton
Burton Graphics & Photojournalism
PO Box 2266 Martinez, CA. 94553
tel (510) 787-7271 fax (510) 787-7274
WEBPAGE: "www.horsereporter.com"
Email: Pamela@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member: American Horse Publication, Equine Photographers' Network
AERC, AHC, SCBWI, CWC