[RC] Cherry Blossom Parade Pooper Scoopers - goearth

Back in my parade days with the VAHA Arabian Costume group at the Cherry Blossom Parade, there were these funny little car type contraptions and the guys were dressed up in clown suits and made great humor with the crowd on their official duty of scooping poop off the parade route.  I think they were maybe even part of the Shriners group.  They provided a humorous way to rid the streets of horse poop so as the marching bands and majorettes didn't have to tip toe thru fresh compost. ts