Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 12:46 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] Boa Horse Boot

All information on the Boa Horse Boot will be available on the website by 1/15/04.  The website can be found at www.boahorseboot.com after 1/15/04

The Boa Horse Boot has been under development for a long time.  Over the last 20+ years of selling hoof boots to the equine industry we have listened to customers about what they would like in a hoof boot.  The Boa Horse Boot is the result.  During development, the Boa Horse Boot has been through a great deal of testing on different types of horses, climates and terrain.  Although the Boa Horse Boot is extremely user friendly and incredibly easy to apply and remove, our Easyboot will still be the best choice for endurance riding.  Regardless of your riding style, we have a hoof boot for you.

The Boa Horse Boots will be available through EasyCare dealers starting February 1st 2004.  Although many EasyCare dealers have placed orders for the new Boa Horse Boots it will take some time before all our dealers have inventory.  People having a difficult time finding Boa Horse Boots at their local tack shops can call us directly at 520-297-1900.

In the meantime, if you would like more details on the Boa Horse Boot we will be happy to e-mail a brochure at your request.

Thank you.

Garrett Ford

EasyCare Inc.

2300 E. Vistoso Commerce Loop.