[RC] Re: [RC] ? Horse Racing in Arabia (was The Young Black Stallion) - Merryben

Got this from a friend of mine.
I have a source printed before 1950. It has a picture of Hidalgo and Frank T. Hopkins! The title is 'the blood of the arab' authored by Albert W. Harris, the book was published by the arabian horse club of America, in Chicago in 1941. In my personal copy there is a picture of Frank T. Hopkins on page 47 and a picture of  Hidalgo on page 51. This book was a private printing so I suspect that there is only one printing of it.