[RC] re: lq vs Motorhome - Lori Greene

Is there many out there using a motorhome and a bumper pull?  We had thought that was the way to go for us until we went to our ride in Missouri, (we meet our famiy/friends there at Ft. Leonard Wood every october for a weeks ride.  Our cousins pulled from Oklahoma 2 years ago~ one cousin with a 32' allegro, and a "2" horse.  He had to put two engines in it before he ever got it back home!  We are a family of four with a 9 and 7 yr. old. and are also running into the dilemna of how to go.  After our cousins problems he was told depending of the "class" of motorhome, they are basically maxed out and can't handle having to pull a horse trailer unless you drive 40!

Currently we are "tenters", (we have a huge 4 room tent in the shape of a T that we fondly call the "tentominium")!!   I would love to have a lq trailer, with the bunks, but don't have the bundle of dough to follow thru on that pipe dream!  But I also figured I might "hang the family out to dry" if I had to walk around all of them too much in a truck camper!  Hopefully we won't be tentin' it this year!  Missouri can be unpredictable in october, we've had hot, to the last year spittin' snow, doesn't bode to well with the younguns'!  Want something with water, and can hold heat......cheap!!!!!!!!!!!