[RC] boa Horse boot - Dana Johnsen

Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 10:09 AM
To:
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Boa Horse Boot

I saw an ad for the Boa Horse Boot in Trail Rider but have
been unable to
gather any information.  It appears to be a combination of
Old Mac and
Easyboot but I can't tell.  Does anyone have a source of
information on
this product?  Bob

I have had the chance to beta test these boots here in our sloppy terrain.
Here's what I can tell you from my experience... They don't rub, twist or come off.
They are very Easy on / Easy off, lightweight and have a nice simple design.
I used Old Macs once, and that was enough for me. I think people will be
very pleased with these boots. The horses liked them.
Dana