Re: [RC] [RC] Convention hotel room rates? - Marlene Moss

I found 3 nights for about $200 at Circus Circus on a couple of the online hotel sites – Hotels.com, Discount Hotels, Hotel Discount.  The rest were all within a few dollars of that, except Orbitz who only quoted the weekend rate for some reason.

I have thought about staying at an RV park since we’ll be trailering out with our stuff for the trade show, but the convenience of being nearby and having regular showers would be nice too!

Anyone finding anything cheaper that is still reasonable close to everything?

Marlene

Marlene Moss

Moss Rock Endurance Adventures

www.mossrockendurance.com