Re: [RC] Convention hotel room rates? - RunRoskoRun

In a message dated 1/6/2004 2:37:12 PM Pacific Standard Time, elsie@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

My feeble attempts to find out about hotel room rates aren't
going well... Is the Silver Legacy offering convention deals?
Where can I go to find out?

Sorry if this has been discussed already when I wasn't paying
attention.

I checked with several of the online travel centers today (i.e. orbitz, travelocity, travelworm, etc.).  Then I called the Silver Legacy and gave them the promotion code from the AERC convention page.  The rates through the hotel with the AERC promotion code were lower than any of the online ones I checked.  Promotion code is AMER04  and phone # for reservations is 800-687-8733 (both of those are from the AERC conv. web page.)

Good luck and see ya' there.

abigail