[RC] will biltmore results be up tonight? - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Jenny Edgell jedgell@xxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just wondering if the results will be relayed this evening.  I'm staying up
just for this...well maybe not...I'm a college student and it is my excuse to
keep taking breaks from studying for finals.  Thanks for the wonderful
commentary; I have some close friends in the 100, and I have had to miss this
ride for two years in a row because of finals.

Thanks Jenny

our sport is doing the trail as quickly as practicable,
while keeping one's horse fit to continue.  Taking the clock out of the
equation makes it another sport altogether.  The challenge is how to keep
the sport what it is while honing our skills (both as riders and as those
in control roles) in detecting where "the edge" is for each horse so that
we don't cross it.
~  Heidi Smith