[RC] Biltmore 100 - Where are Bev and Carol - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: monica bennett mbennett_pcr@xxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

First and foremost, many thanks to John and Angie for the updates and reporting
on the Biltmore.  I love the news and have been checking in throughout the day.

I haven't seen any mention of Bev Gray or Carol Giles since the start list.
Did they start?  Just trying to follow the west coast riders.

Also, can someone point me to where I can learn more about FEI and CEI rides
and what the difference is between the two?  I'm trying to figure out the ***
and ** rankings too.

I don't know much about the history of this ride, but will be very interested
to know why there are so many pulls and what the causes are for all the tying
up issues, is it the combo of the heat and humidity?  I haven't encountered
this before and am curious as to the causes and prevention.  The movement
around the vet checks and pulsing down is fascinating!  I like learning the in
times/P&R times etc. and how it is impacting placements and pulls and find the
whole thing very interesting.

Thanks again for the news on this ride as well as all the updates and world
news that John and Steph do.  I love the news and the commentary!

Monica

it is that BH100, Tevis, The Duck's Soup of Endurance,
etc. has to offer...but, to see a horse canter over sand for those
distances...Good Lord, it humbles me.
~  Frank Solano