Re: [RC] hot weather - Truman Prevatt

When you are riding in humid conditions you don't need to dump water on you to get your shirt wet - it's wet from sweat and it doesn't help cool much since it just stays wet and sticky.   You are stuck in a wet shirt. When it is hot back East, I normally change into a dry shirt at the half way point - sometimes at each check just to keep cool.

Truman