[RC] error while reading ridecamp archives: John - A. Perez

 Lately I get repeated erros when reading messages off the
archives - this started recently.  Not sure what has been
changed.  I ran the debugger but not being an html type, it
meant nothing to me.  I'm using MS Explorer.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
Locks do not prevent theft, they only deter those in doubt.
~ Robert Morris