From: "Julie Fuller" <natira121@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <z_arabs@xxxxxxxxx>; "Ridecamp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 6:23 AM
Subject: [RC] Formaldehyde

My special sauce is :
1 part formaldehyde
1 part 7% iodine
1 part venice turpentine

 but where the heck does one buy formaldehyde?

Nicole,

I usually order mine from one of the local pharmacies. Last time I
bought it I paid $11 a pint. That was a few years ago (I usually order
several at a time).

This stuff has been a miracle for some of the horses I've had at my
place prior to moving here.  It was VERY rocky, even in the pasture,
will hills, and lots of mud too.  Once I started using this stuff, I
had virtually no more problems with "ouchy" feet, or thrush.

Julie

REAL endurance is dressing for 20 degrees in the AM and by noon its 85
degrees!
~ Heidi Sowards

It is how we "feel" deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the
truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated.  It just isn't.
~ Frank Solano