[RC] Looking for Larry Lewis or Tom Sites - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: BC madmoosestudio@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings Larry Lewis or Tom Sites,
Your name was refered to me as someone who may have information and photos of
Virl Norton. I am compilling a small library of data for a tribute website in
his honor and can use your help.

If you can assist me in this matter, please contact me at:
madmoosestudio@xxxxxxxxx
and I will fill you in on the work I have done thus far.

Eventually, I will invite others who knew him well to contribute stories and
pics to the site. I will announce the launch date later on this forum.

Robert H.

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is
noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience,
which is the bitterest.
~  Confucius