[RC] Re-phrase on lead changes - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Ray O'Donohue rno2m@xxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 I knew I wasn't asking that correctly.Chico changes leads just fine,if he
needs to,and I've long since forgot the directions for even trying it.My
question was more like this: for real-world broken terrain horses,not riding
ring horses,what are the pros and cons of the rider dictating this? Surely
eventing horses do it on their own?(?)

way to see the world than from the back of a horse.
~  Teddy Roosevelt