Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 7:41 PM
Subject: [RC] ride times???

So, if I understand this correctly, if I leave the start gate at a ride fifteen minutes after the starting herd, that time is not taken off my own time??? And, same for if I stay in a hold after the VC for longer than the designated hold time? I'm new and learning this all.

Laura
"Not all who wander are lost." (jrr tolkien)