Re: [RC] Best Saddle for Gaited Endurance horse? - Sundaez

In a message dated 5/2/2004 8:24:57 PM Pacific Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Well, my Rocky Mountain gelding is just about through with his growth spurts, and I'm eyeing new saddles.
I have to say the Free N Easy is the best saddle IMO. John Parke uses them too on his gaited Icelandics.  I use it on my very hard to fit gaited Morgan. It has flex panels so moves with her.Her back changed very rapidly with condition and I was able to adjust the saddle accordingly.  I tried, bought and sold at least 10 saddles before choosing this one. Marlene at Moss Rock let me try it for a MONTH (though after a couple rides in it I bought it!). In fact, I'm going to get another one for my arab!

Now that I have seen how much a back can change with conditioning I will never by a solid treed saddle again.

Melanie