[RC] Bekki Crippen's Graystoke - rides2far

Hi all,

I promised some before & after photos of Bekki's rescued, formerly
undernourished rain rot covered endurance horse Graystoke back when I
posted her Million Pines story. I took them yesterday, figured I'd better
hurry before she gets him fat!

Also, there are photos of a *wonderful* gift that Becky Hackworth of
Texas made for Bekki after reading the MP story. It's an absolutely
gorgeous polarfleece cooler (turquoise of course). Becky may get swamped
with orders after ya'll see it. :-) I loved the heavy velcro closures on
the chest.

If you happen to wonder why we didn't get him *really* clean for his
"after" photo, I'll tell you that that's fly repellent all over him.
Bekki wouldn't want him to get a FLY on him! :-))

Glenda Snodgrass was kind enough to post the photos on her website. You
can see them at:
http://www.theneteffect.com/~grs/bekki/  If you'd like to drop Bekki a
note her address is : sunihill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Angie

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming --WOW-- what
a ride !! "

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
It is how we "feel" deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the
truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated.  It just isn't.
~ Frank Solano