Home Shop Classified News, Stories Events Education Ridecamp Videos Cartoons AERC
Endurance.Net Home Ridecamp Archives
ridecamp@endurance.net

Re: [RC] Mystery Lameness - Diagnosis! - JUDYK89

I just recently heard of a long acting drug (a month?) that can be used for horses that are laid up and not used to being confined.  It helps keep them calm, but you can still get through to the brain and do some ground training (so I was told).  I don't remember the name of it, but sure wish I had known about it a couple of years ago when I was rehabbing a mare with a bow.

Maybe someone on this list has heard of it?

Judy in San Diego