[RC] Ocala Florida Greenway - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Fran Mancuso Rdnki2@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, I was given this web site by a lady online and she told me I might be able
to get someone information on this site. I have looked all over the site and
was unable to find any information. So, I guess my next step was to try and
post an add to see if I could get some help. My sister is trying to find some
information on trails and parking at the Greenway in Ocala. We are hoping to
trailer up and do a little trail riding. If anyone can help please contact
write to me on American On Line my screen name is Rdnki2. Thanks Fran.

dressing for 20 degrees in the AM and by noon its 85
degrees!
~ Heidi Sowards