[RC] Mental Riding/ Care - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Tess Searcy morabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

OK, I have a new topic.  I haven't seen anything on ride camp about these
subjects.  Maybe I am doing TOO much thinking but have been reading more about
Flower Bach Essences & emotional formulas.  Do many of you use something like
this & why & how did it help you or your horse.

Also we all communicate with our horses & at times it seems our animals read
our minds.  I have had some memorable experiences with my animals & at times it
seems Sailor & I read each others mind so I have recently been researching
information on animal communicators & mental telepathy with the animals & of
course our horses.  I have always talked to my animals & thought it was natural
& normal but then I read that some of it could be telepathy so I am interested
in finding out more about it & how I can improve my communication.  I can't
afford to fly out to California for a week workshop, this seems to be the place
this is taught.  Can anyone give me more tips on learning, does anyone know of
someone who does this sort of thing closer to Indiana or Kentucky.  How about
some of your experiences.  Looking for enlightenment in Indiana.  p.s. If you
think I am looney & lost my mind it is middle age.

Tess

may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is
noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience,
which is the bitterest.
~  Confucius