[RC] Cruppers - GarnerT

I did have one horse that would really buck with a crupper on when we went
down a steep hill.  He never got used to one, but he was also the kind of
horse that tended to buck a lot.

My other 2 horses  adjusted just fine to a crupper, even going down steep
hills.  I will be starting my new little mare next year & I sure hope she is
as good as my other 2 have been!

Just follow everyone's advice & you should find a strategy that works for
you & your horse!

Kathy Garner

of the world.
~  Bob Morris