[RC] Results from Endurance Ride Porto -Potty Study - goearth

It was a really hard study to complete, but someone had to do it.  After analyzing the Potties across the USA and Europe the conclusions are that Endurance Riders need to change their diet or some other way affect the refuge found from the human feces remains deposited in these temporary holding/disposal areas.  No longer can I use this facility as the remains are so disgusting that the rear end of a horse trailer and a 5 gallon bucket with newspapers is much more appealing.  I know this study can be argued because of  the higher tier LQ and lack of specimens available for the entire research, so this study is of only limited value to those that unwillingly participated in this survey.  European specimens were much more solid in appearance than those found in most USA locations, which was determined to be because of diet.  I know there will be skeptics to these results, but you will never look at a Porto-Potty the same way again.  Are these results beneficial in the entire realm and scheme of life?  Yes and No.  If you look at the diarrhea desposited in these contraptions you can no longer question why the transference of stress to the horse is invalid.  Further results can be found at www.portopotty/testresults.com/2004edu/orgverybiggrin   .  It was really a hard job but someone had to do it and Thanks are given to the departed Staff that made these results possible.    Eat well and relax People.   T.R.Sites, Statistician