[RC] Fw: illinois health papers - Melissa

Anyone know anything special for Wyoming Travel? I plan to go there in August for 30-35days. I don't know if I need more than 2 negative Coggins, registration papers, proof of ownership and copy of my shots record.
Thanks in advance,
Melissa/MN

if you are going to illinois your vet needs to call the illinois Dept of
agriculture at 217-782-4944 with your health papers in hand and filled out  in
order to get an number for an entry permit. info needed is name and address of
departure point, and destination, nearest towns to both Vet's name and address,
date coggins was drawn. they like you to make this call a few days or less
from the time you leave home, even though the papers are good , or can be made
good , for 30 days.  those passing through, not intending to stop over or
mingle with illinois horses do not need the permit number.

Lucy Hirsch DVM
Kansas City
for information about easy and portable pens, roundpens, and rotational
grazing systems go to www.grazierfence.com/57196

Yahoo! Groups Links