[RC] Inside Info on Old Glory? - Kristen A Fisher

Can anyone point me to a ride report/recap (now the ride site) on Old Glory over Memorial Day? I know it's in the Hill Country of TX but it doesn't seem to be the same location as the Lone Star ride. Any insight appreciated (now that I have seen the note about the poison oak at American River I am going to start asking in advance!)

Thanks,
Kristen