[RC] Cheaters,Rumors, and Judgments - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Karen ridingforfun@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It must be those coffee drinking biddies everyone has talked about over the
last couple of months...LOL, But either way you will get a double amen from me.
Heck I will even give you another one with capital letters AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no better way to see the world than from the back of a horse.
~  Teddy Roosevelt