[RC] Cheaters and Rumors and Judgments - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Carol Looking2finish@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jenny Edgell writes:

Yet someone making a backhanded comment to a friend can all but ruin my
experience.  Please think before you speak.
I hear these rumors passed around almost every ride I have attended in the
Southeast, I am disgusted.

It is sad when people have to resort to rumors for there excitement in life. To
be judgmental or to jump onto the rumor mill about anything before all the
facts are known is very childish. I would hope that if anyone did cheat it was
done by accident and not on purpose.

may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is
noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience,
which is the bitterest.
~  Confucius