Re: [RC] insulating/anything better than air mattress? - Lynne Glazer

<http://www.daysend.org>

I sleep on one nightly--it's fantastic. They'll do custom for goosenecks too and ship anywhere, rolled on a special machine and placed in a cardboard box. They also make a memory foam product, but I hate those.

Lynne