[RC] singing - larry Miller

"Oh Lord it is hard to be Humble",   "in the pines", "Old McDonald had a farm" with my own verses, are some of my favorites.  I do remember one ride where someone heard my loud obnoxious singing and came roaring up behind us to ask "what is wrong?"  Falling off the horse and doubling over with laughter!!  This whole game of endurance or competitive riding IS suppose to be FUN, afterall.  Jeanie