[RC] Snacks - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Sheila Larsen Sheila_Larsen@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I too have found the Atkins shake a great snack, better then Ensure. The
protein (20g)and total fat(9g) keep me going and going.  They use sucralose as
the sweetner. Warning however, the can says serve very cold and they mean it.
A warm Atkins shake is very bad, makes you wonder what's in it, but I am not
seeing anything much different in ingredients than SlimFast, so I expect warm
SlimFast probably isn't too tasty either if it is warm.  A Red Bull in the
morning for caffeine works as I live in the low rent district  and don't have a
way to make a cup of coffee.  It keeps the caffeine headache at bay.

have to join a gym or buy frilly outfits to get some
fitness.  A decent set of shoes and a 15 minute dismount here and there
will help.
~  Jon K. Linderman, Ph.D., FACSM, Assistant Professor of Health and Sport
Science, University of Dayton