Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 8:37 PM
Subject: [RC] snacks

I'd like to see this list too. It would be quite helpful.

At 07:16 PM 4/26/04 -0700, you wrote:
have already asked about lots of things... but, my main "problem" is snacks.  Many people said that they had long lists that they would not put here.  Now I am asking you to simply list all of the snacks that you take with you on rides.  I am going to transfer it into a "vote" thing on MSW; it may be helpful to people who get the digest if you just sent the e-mails directly to me.
Thanks in advance!

Alice Yovich,
NATRC Reg. 4, Texas
www.equi-threads.com