[RC] RV question - Nancy Reed

Well, I’m tryin’ to move up in the world and bought a little RV.  I am so thrilled!!!  Got a question I hope you can help me with.  I hate the drivers’ seat.  This is a real problem as I am too short and my feet do not touch the ground.  This makes driving impossible for me because if I push my leg down to get to the floor and pedals I hurt my hamstring. It made riding hell for a few weeks and cost me lots of money to have worked out.  (This getting old sucks!!!)   I have called several local RV dealers and they just want to sell me something more expensive.  Is it safe to shim the seat mount?  Should I just find a van conversion shop and buy a new seat?  Thank you for any ideas you may have.

Nancy Reed

Lazy J Ranch, sweating and watching for fires

Elfin Forest, Calfiornia